azizian4ever.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PENGUNGUMAN PENTING

1. GRAND REUNION AZIZIAN 2010 - 1 MAY 2010. SILA KLIK DI BAWAH

https://azizian4ever.forumotion.com/ex-smsaa-activities-f6/dinner-alumni-smsaa-teluk-intan-t141.htm

2. SUMBANGAN PENGHAWA DINGIN UNTUK SURAU SEKOLAH. SILA KLIK DI BAWAH

https://azizian4ever.forumotion.com/ex-smsaa-news-announcement-f5/sumbangan-penghawa-dingin-di-surau-sekolah-t123.htm#2316

Latest topics
» How to grab the best coupon codes on the web?
Who Would Honestly Wish To Work In A Video Shop! EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 2:19 pm by lovelygirl

» How to find Coupon Codes with huge discount?
Who Would Honestly Wish To Work In A Video Shop! EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 4:33 pm by lovelygirl

» ASRAMA PUTERA TELAH DIROBOHKAN
Who Would Honestly Wish To Work In A Video Shop! EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 6:49 pm by anaseven

» Home Improvement Cast Meet again 12 Years After The show Ended
Who Would Honestly Wish To Work In A Video Shop! EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 11:59 am by lovelygirl

» One Tree Hill Entourage House MD --Discount dvd
Who Would Honestly Wish To Work In A Video Shop! EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:11 pm by then2011

» Tips On Conversation Starters
Who Would Honestly Wish To Work In A Video Shop! EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 11:18 am by lily

»  Nightmare Tan Lines! What to wear to avoid them.
Who Would Honestly Wish To Work In A Video Shop! EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 11:28 am by lily

»  Flawless Wedding Photography for Your Special Day
Who Would Honestly Wish To Work In A Video Shop! EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:25 am by lily

» Debt Ceiling? What Debt Ceiling?
Who Would Honestly Wish To Work In A Video Shop! EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:44 am by lily

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Poll

ATE ..KOMER...JOIN KER ..DINNER NI....

Who Would Honestly Wish To Work In A Video Shop! I_vote_lcap83%Who Would Honestly Wish To Work In A Video Shop! I_vote_rcap 83% [ 25 ]
Who Would Honestly Wish To Work In A Video Shop! I_vote_lcap3%Who Would Honestly Wish To Work In A Video Shop! I_vote_rcap 3% [ 1 ]
Who Would Honestly Wish To Work In A Video Shop! I_vote_lcap13%Who Would Honestly Wish To Work In A Video Shop! I_vote_rcap 13% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 30

Who Would Honestly Wish To Work In A Video Shop!

Go down

Who Would Honestly Wish To Work In A Video Shop! Empty Who Would Honestly Wish To Work In A Video Shop!

Post by lily Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:13 am

But ask yourself, would you Dexter DVD able to do the work? to be shamelessly exploited, working inordinately long hours, whereupon you receive a pittance for your endeavours.
Would you be able to put up with an army of people intent on making your life absolutely miserable, assailing you theWeeds DVD moment, because their DVDs are late, and the next flashing a toothsome grin in servile appreciation, as you let them off with a warning, or less?
Would you even venture selecting a movie for a customer who has solicited your help, only to be verbally assaulted, hung, drawn and quartered, a day later when that person brings the film back, and holds you solely responsible Desperate Housewives the fact that they hated the movie, demanding a replacement ( free of cost, of course) ? would you be able to convince, and at the same time placate, a ranting lunatic who indignantly insists that although his movies House M.D dvd three-months late, this slight oversight on his part, does not in any way warrant a Fine?

lily
KETUA DARJAH
KETUA DARJAH

Name : wushuang
Year SPM : 1987
Hometown Location : chongqing
Current Location : chongqing
Profession : nihao
Tahun SPM : nihap

Back to top Go down